SaturdayWent for cheer prac in the morning, but I was still nursing the blisters I'd gotten from walking so much in those new heels. *sniff* So I was basically just watching everyone do their elevators. I did stretch though, and took pictures for the team.
In the late afternoon, I left home to go buy Bryan's belated birthday present at Citilink. For some reason, that place was much more crowded than usual and because I was rushing, (for no reason, because Mira was late anyway :P) I accidentally pushed past this girl with (I suppose) her boyfriend. And what a bitch she was! In chinese she said - a direct translation, " Go die la! So squeezy still push me.". I had half wanted to turn around and give her a piece of my mind but seeing as how I was already 10 mins late, I didn't.
SundayChurch in the morning, then I went shopping with Petrina and Stephan. I bet Pet had a marvelous time, picking out her blazer and whatnots ;) We went to Marina Square first, then to Liat Towers, then NYDC at Wheelock. Then, around 3, Jake joined us and Stephan left not long after. Made a trip to Paragon and then that's about it. Can Singapore have any less shopping places?! I'm getting sick of it already. I wonder how much those Taitais have to suffer. Oh, but then again, they could always just make a trip to Milan or Paris every 3 months or so...
12:16 PM